|Out Of Stock
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface Features:
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording
- Records at up to 24-bit/96kHz professional-standard digital resolution
- Dual preamplifiers with combo inputs let you record microphone- and instrument-level audio
- Onboard +48-volt phantom power accommodates studio condenser microphones
- Internal analog mixer lets you blend direct input and playback signal for latency-free monitoring
- Mobile-friendly USB bus power means there's no need to carry an additional power supply
- Compatible with nearly any recording software on Mac or Windows operating systems
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software and over 6GB of third-party content
- Packaged with the complete Studio Magic Plug-in Suite — a collection of awesome plug-in emulations of classic studio gear by Maag Audio, Lexicon, Arturia, and others
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 USB Audio Interface
2-channel 24-bit/96kHz USB 2.0 Audio Recording Interface with 2 Instrument/Microphone Preamps, Low-latency Monitoring, and PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW Software (Mac/PC) and Bonus Content
Perfect for Personal and Portable Recording
Start recording and creating original music with a PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 audio interface. This compact, convenient, and super-affordable 2-channel USB 2.0 audio interface is an ideal option for singer/songwriters and any creative artists looking for an easy way to record at home or on the road. Take advantage of the award-winning sound of a pair of top-quality PreSonus preamps to bring your vocals, guitar, and other instruments to life, all captured in up to 24-bit/96kHz professional digital audio resolution. What's more, your AudioBox USB 96 comes complete with PreSonus's Studio One Artist DAW software and over 6GB of bonus content, making it an exceptionally value-packed system.
Get up to 96kHz resolution via USB 2.0
The "96" in AudioBox USB 96 refers to the expanded capabilities of PreSonus's ultra-affordable 2-channel interface, which allows you to record in full professional 24-bit/96kHz digital resolution. That makes the AudioBox USB 96 not only great for project studio recording, but it also makes it an excellent tool for serious engineers who need an inexpensive mobile recording interface for hooking up to a laptop and tracking overdubs and other tracks when needing to bring the studio to the source. And since it's fully USB bus powered, you don't even need to make room in your laptop bag for an extra power supply when you record on the go.
Start recording right away with Studio One Artist
If you're starting out fresh, then you're going to love the sheer value PreSonus packs into the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface. To begin with, it comes with a full version of PreSonus's acclaimed Studio One Artist DAW software. This ultra-flexible recording environment includes everything you need to get up and running, from audio recording and MIDI sequencing to powerful onboard processing and virtual instruments. That's not all — your AudioBox USB 96 also comes with over 6GB of bonus third-party content, providing you with tons of inspiration and extra tools to fuel your creativity.
Killer software package included
Packaged with Studio One Artist, the Quantum 2626 provides you with everything you need to start recording on your computer. And to take it to the next level, PreSonus includes the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. This extensive collection of popular plug-ins from manufacturers such as Maag Audio, Lexicon, and Arturia, adding up to hundreds of dollars of extra value. Punch up your mix bus with Brainworx's bx-opto, add ambiance with Eventide's SP2016-inspired Stereo Room reverb, fire up transients with SPL's Attacker, and much more. And since these plug-ins are available in AAX, VST, and AU formats, they're compatible with any DAW you choose.