|Product SKU||BLX14R CVL|
- One-touch QuickScan frequency selection quickly locates the best open frequency (in case of interference)
- Up to 12 compatible systems per frequency band (region-dependent)
- XLR and ¼” output connectors
- Two-color audio status indicator LED
The Centraverse Lavalier (CVL) has a cardioid pick-up pattern that rejects background noise and also gives good gain before feedback. The BLX1 transmitter is light and compact with variable gain control, power & battery status LEDs.
The BLX4R rack mount receiver provides improved linearity and frequency response while offering up to 12 compatible channels per group for easy set-up. It also features detachable antennae to facilitate use with antenna splitters in multi-receiver racks.
- System: Simultaneous Channels:Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:572-596MHz
- System: Operating Range:300 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Frequency Response:50Hz-15kHz
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto
- Microphone: Type:Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:139dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector:TA4F
- Microphone: Color:Black
- Microphone: Frequency Response:50Hz-15kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length:4.27 ft.
- Microphone: Self Noise:22dB
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Dynamic Range:117dB (A weighted)
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:Up to 14 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:TA4M
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Fixed
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:72dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type:Table Top
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Displays:LED
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"