|Product SKU||EW 100 G4-ME4|
- Bodypack transmitter with ME 4 cardioid lavalier mic and rackmountable receiver
- Autoscan on all receivers for simple and secure frequency selection
- 1680 frequencies within a 42MHz switching bandwidth for greater tuning flexibility
- High-contrast LCD display with blue sync LED and dedicated Escape button
- Robust metal construction for durability
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Transmitter battery-status telemetry on all models
- Audio-signal metering on transmitter LCD display
- XLR jacks on rackmountable receivers
- Benefit from a transmission range of up to 330 feet and up to 8 hours of operation time
- Link up to 12 receivers for simultaneous easy setup
- Backwards-compatible with previous evolution G1, G2, and G3 systems
EW 100 G4-ME4
Achieve great-sounding presentations with Sennheiser's ew 122 G4. This all-inclusive wireless system includes an inconspicuous ME 4 cardioid lav mic that's designed to reproduce speech naturally. You also get a bodypack transmitter and an easy-to-set-up rackmountable receiver. This system is highly expandable — you can link up to 12 receivers for simultaneous setup. On top of that, you'll benefit from a 330-foot transmission range and up to eight hours of operation. The ew 122 G4 is backward-compatible with previous evolution G1, G2, and G3 systems, ensuring that your past investment continues to pay off into the future.uture.
- System: Simultaneous Channels:Up to 12
- System: Analog/Digital:Analog
- System: Frequency Range:516-558 MHz (A band)
- System: Operating Range:330 ft. Line-of-sight
- System: Microphone Included:Yes
- System: Channel Selection:Auto/Manual
- Microphone: Type:Condenser
- Microphone: Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Microphone: Max SPL:120dB SPL
- Microphone: Connector:1/8"
- Microphone: Color:Black
- Microphone: Frequency Response:50Hz-18kHz
- Microphone: Cable Length:5.24 ft.
- Transmitter: Form Factor:Bodypack
- Transmitter: Mute Feature:Yes
- Transmitter: Battery Type:2 x AA
- Transmitter: Battery Life:8 hours
- Transmitter: Connector:1/8"
- Receiver: Antenna Type:Detachable
- Receiver: Signal/Noise Ratio:≥110dB (A-weighted)
- Receiver: Type:Rackmount
- Receiver: Rack Spaces:Half-rack
- Receiver: Front Panel Display:Yes
- Receiver: Displays:LCD
- Receiver: Outputs:1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4"
- Receiver: Data I/O:2 x RJ10