- Components:165 mm (6.5 in) high output driver with polypropylene cone and butyl rubber surround19 mm (0.75 in) soft-dome liquid-cooled tweeter
- Blind-mount back can for quick and easy install
- Dual conduit/Cable clamps
- Combined 70V/100V and low impedance direct operation50 Watts at 8Ω nominal setting 30W multi-tap at 70V/100V
- 62 Hz - 20 kHz bandwidth with wide 110 Degree coverage
JBL Control 16CT 6.5 Inch Coaxial Ceiling Loudspeaker
JBL Control 16C/T Speakers are designed to suit a variety of spaces, such as cafes, places of business, airport lounges, reception areas, court rooms, and more. They feature a 2-way coaxial design, giving you a 6.5" cone driver and a 0.75" soft-dome, liquid-cooled tweeter. With their coaxial construction, these speakers deliver a more consistent sound off-axis, which is a benefit for environments in which indirect listening takes place.
The drivers themselves are designed using a high-temperature anodized aluminum voice coil former and high-temperature voice coil to ensure a reliable performance throughout years of continuous use. Butyl rubber encloses the drivers, offering further durability, as well as sonic damping. The cone itself is resistant to both water and humidity. Thanks to a FEA-optimized motor construction, the Control 16C/T achieves a smooth frequency response.
Installation is made possible via the removable locking connector, within which you'll find screw terminals for wire termination, as well as loop-thru points for furthering signal to more speakers. Dual conduit clamps employed to provide strain relief to both the input and loop-output cables. You can use the speaker to handle 8-Ohm loads, or as part of a 70V / 100V distributed loudspeaker system with a 30W multi-tap transformer.